Thursday, June 05, 2008

This week's news

Well, I got my 3rd lupron shot this week. 3 shots down and 3 more to go!!!! I had it on Tues. morning. Dr. Pickens was very glad to see that everything seems to be getting better. I am VERY glad that things are getting better too, except for the whole menapause thing. I hate the fact that I am going through menapause at 24!!!!!! Not only do I have to go through it now, but I have to go through it naturally later. My mom always laughs because I am going through menapause BEFORE her!!!! Anyway, after my shot we went to little lambs and ivy to try to find little man something to wear to the michael and sarah's wedding. They are getting married on the beach, so we have been searching for him something cute to wear. We finally found him a very cute outfit. Thank goodness!!!! While we were there we found out that little lambs and ivy are going out of business which really stinks!!!! By the time that we finished there, everyone was starving. My mom took Blake and me to Friday's. Our FAVORITE!!! By the time we finally got home I was worn out. I slept all day on wed. and I am still very tired today. Mentally and physically.

2 comments:

Melissa Swartz said...

Hey Jessica!! I'm so glad Blake told me about your blog! ha! I've added you to my friends list. We should all try to get together this summer!!

April said...

Hey Jess,

I am so glad that you joined the world of blogging. It gets very addicting!

I feel like I am going through menopause just nursing. Oh the joys of being a woman! Good thing my Dr. Pick-e-Poo is taking good care of you.

Love 2 all!